Vero Beach Museum of Art
Classes meet via Zoom
Next class begins October 1, 2020
Fee: $225 (Museum members $180)
* Registration is now open! Please visit https://16485.blackbaudhosting.com/16485/2020-Fall-FA25-Photoshop-for-Photographers
Please contact me for more info or to schedule private lessons now being offered online.
Take your photography to the next level using Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Bridge. This interactive Photoshop class is designed to teach you digital workflow from camera to computer to printer. Learn how to get the most out of your photographs using the editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CC and Bridge CC. We will also cover filters and special effects during this 10-week photography class. You must have a portable personal laptop computer with your personal version of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Bridge CC.
Topics covered will include:
- Setting up your digital camera to use RAW mode and AdobeRGB Color Space.
- Importing and organizing images using Adobe Bridge.
- Introduction to the Bridge, Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop workspaces.
- Retouching to remove unwanted objects from your photos.
- Using adjustment layers to improve your photographs.
- How to use levels, contrast, sharpening, color balance, gradients and much more…
Here are some photoshop tutorials and resources to help you learn this program. I will be using Photoshop CC. I recommend Photoshop CC for this class however you will be able to follow along using Photoshop Elements 11 or higher.
I recommend using Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) available for $9.99/month through Adobe here: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html?promoid=KSDQE.
Click Buy Now and choose the Photography Plan for $9.99. Download Photoshop CC. Return to the Adobe website, search for Bridge and download. You will not need Lightroom for this class.
This subscription includes Photoshop CC for image editing, Bridge for organization as well as Lightroom. You’ll need both Photoshop CC and Bridge for this class.
“This was an awesome class. I learned so much more than I anticipated when I enrolled. You are awesome and a knowledgeable and patient instructor. I highly recommend this class to anyone. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for photography.” – Margo Arnold