* Photoshop CC for Photographers
Vero Beach Museum of Art
October 3, 2018
Fee: $220 (Museum members $200)
* Next class begins October 1, 2018. Registration on the Vero Beach Museum of Art website opens August 20th.
Please contact me for more info or to schedule private lessons.
Take your photography to the next level using Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Bridge. This interactive Photoshop class is designed to teach you digital workflow from camera to computer to printer. Learn how to get the most out of your photographs using the editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CC and Bridge. We will also cover filters and special effects during this 10-week photography class. You must have a portable personal laptop computer with your personal version of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Bridge CC.
Topics covered will include:
- Setting up your digital camera to use RAW mode and AdobeRGB Color Space.
- Importing images using Bridge and/or Photoshop Elements and the Elements Organizer.
- Introduction to the Bridge and Photoshop workspaces including Adobe Camera Raw, Organizer and Edit Modes.
- Using adjustment layers to improve your photographs.
- How to use levels, contrast, sharpening, color balance, gradients and much more…
Here are some photoshop tutorials and resources to help you learn this program.
I will be using Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements 11 for demos. I recommend Photoshop CC for this class however you will be able to follow along using Photoshop Elements 11 or higher.
I recommend using Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) available for $9.99/month through Adobe here: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html?promoid=KSDQE.
This subscription includes Photoshop CC for image editing, Bridge for organization as well as Lightroom. You’ll need both Photoshop CC and Bridge for this class.
“This was an awesome class. I learned so much more than I anticipated when I enrolled. You are awesome and a knowledgeable and patient instructor. I highly recommend this class to anyone. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for photography.” – Margo Arnold