* Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements for Photographers
Vero Beach Museum of Art
January 10, 2018
Fee: $175 (Museum members $155)
The next class will begin in January 10, 2018. Please contact me for private lessons or to request a small group. I will also add you to my email list to notify you of upcoming classes, workshops and exhibitions.
Take your photography to the next level using Adobe Photoshop CC, Bridge and Photoshop Elements. This interactive Photoshop class is designed to teach you digital workflow from camera to computer to printer. Learn how to get the most out of your photographs using the editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CC, Bridge and Photoshop Elements. We will also cover filters and special effects during this 10-week photography class. You must have a portable personal laptop computer with your personal version of Adobe Photoshop CC or Photoshop Elements (Version 11 or higher).
Topics covered will include:
- Setting up your digital camera to use RAW mode and AdobeRGB Color Space.
- Importing images using Bridge and/or Photoshop Elements and the Elements Organizer.
- Introduction to the Bridge, Photoshop and Photoshop Elements workspaces including Adobe Camera Raw, Organizer and Edit Modes.
- Using adjustment layers to improve your photographs.
- How to use levels, contrast, sharpening, color balance, gradients and much more…
Here are some photoshop tutorials and resources to help you learn this program.
I will be using Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements 11 for demos. I recommend Photoshop CC for this class however you will be able to follow along using Photoshop Elements 11 or higher.
I recommend using Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) available for $9.99/month through Adobe here: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html?promoid=KSDQE.
This subscription includes Photoshop CC for image editing, Bridge for organization as well as Lightroom. You’ll need both Photoshop CC and Bridge for this class.
“This was an awesome class. I learned so much more than I anticipated when I enrolled. You are awesome and a knowledgeable and patient instructor. I highly recommend this class to anyone. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for photography.” – Margo Arnold